Quotes Found in Bathrooms
- The best way to a man's heart is to saw his breast plate open.
(Women's restroom, Murphy's, Champaign, IL)
- Don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die.
(Men's restroom, Murphy's, Champaign, IL)
- Beauty is only a light switch away.
(Perkins Library, Duke University, Durham, North Carolina)
- I've decided that to raise my grades I must lower my standards.
(Houghton Library, Harvard University. Cambridge, Massachusetts)
- Remember, it's not, "How high are you?" it's "Hi, how are you?"
(Rest stop off Route 81. West Virginia.)
- God made pot. Man made beer. Whom do you trust?
(The Irish Times, Washington, DC)
- Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.
(The Bayou, Baton Rouge, Louisiana.)
- No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting
up with her shit.
(Men's Room, Linda's Bar and Grill. Chapel Hill, North Carolina)
- At the feast of ego, everyone leaves hungry.
(Bentley's House of Coffee and Tea, Tucson, Arizona)
- It's hard to make a comeback when you haven't been anywhere.
(Written in the dust on the back of a bus. Wickenburg, Arizona)
- Make love, not war. -Hell, do both, get married!
(Women's restroom, The Filling Station. Bozeman, Montana)
- God is dead. -Nietzsche; Nietzsche is dead. -God
(The Tombs Restaurant. Washington, DC)
- If voting could really change things, it would be illegal.
(Revolution Books. New York, New York)
- A Woman's Rule of Thumb: If it has tires or testicles, you're going to
have trouble with it.
(Women's restroom, Dick's Last Resort. Dallas, Texas)