The following are lines Spock might have said followed by what was really
This celebratory gathering occurs at my behest and I shall be lachrymose if
it so befits me.
- Answer: It's my party and I'll cry if I want to.
She chooses to purchase a terraced incline directed toward a post-life
- Answer: And she's buying a stairway to heaven.
The leather coverings now encasing my pedal extremities have been manufactured
for the specific purpose of ambulatory forward motion.
- Answer: These Boots Were Made For Walkin.
Adieu, jaundiced vehicular pathway consisting of bricks of baked clay.
- Answer: Goodbye, Yellow Brick Road
And we will engage in much jubilant activity until such time as the male
parent chooses to repossess her vehicle of motorized transport.
- Answer: And we'll have fun, fun, fun till her daddy takes the T-bird away.
The deity had little or nothing to do with the manufacture of minuscule
viridescent seed-bearing fruits.
- Answer: God didn't make little green apples.
Allow me the honor of portraying for you a miniaturized representation of a
member of the family Ursidae of the order Carnivora.
- Answer: Let me be your Teddy Bear.
You provide illumination for the period of time delimited by my nativity
and the complete cessation of my metabolic functions.
- Answer: Again, nitpicky. It's "You Light Up My Life."
Express deep affection towards yours truly in the manner of a hardened
- Answer: Love me like a rock.
Spock: I possess the capability of performing ocular scans of manual
inscriptions on a vertical partition.
- Answer: I can read the writing on the wall.