ASTR 688 S
Formation and Evolution of
the Solar System
- Time: Tuesday/Thursday 3:30-4:45, Spring 1996
- Room: CSS 0201
- Prof: Doug Hamilton
- Class on Tuesday, April 23 is rescheduled to Monday, April 29
in the usual room at the usual time.
- Most graduate seminar classes bring in external speakers. We are
lucky to have scheduled two colloquia that are very appropriate for
this course this semester:
Please attend at least one of these two colloquia as part of this
class. This will make up the one class that I owe you. More information
on the colloquia.
- Paul Butler (Friday April 12, 4:00 in Physics 1412) - Discovery
of extrasolar Planets.
- Al Cameron (Wednesday May 1, 4:00 in CSS 1113)- Extinct
Radioactivities in the Primitive Solar Nebula
- There will be no class on Thursday, May 2: instead we'll meet
for two long sessions on May 7 and 9.
Doug Hamilton's Home Page
Last modified: Fri Jun 28 11:38:53 2002