ASTR121, Spring 2008
Prof: Doug Hamilton
Teaching Assistant: Mia Bovill
- Lecture: TTh 11:00am-12:15pm (CSS 2428)
- Office Hours: TTh 12:15pm-1:15pm or by
appointment (CSS 1245)
- Discussion: F 2:00pm-2:50pm (CSS 2428)
- Lab 0201: M 11:00am-1:00pm (CSS 1109)
- Lab 0101: M 2:00pm-4:00pm (CSS 1109)
- Office Hours: W 1:30pm-3:30pm (CSS 0224A)
Material to Help You Out
STARS & OUR GALAXY
- Welcome to
the Planets Information about planets and spaceprobes from JPL.
- A Tour of the Solar
System This page contains information about the planets,
satellites, asteroids, comets, and Solar System related topics.
- Comet Information This
page contains information about famous comets.
This page contains information about this program which searches for
near Earth objects.
- Hubble Space Telescope
This page contains the latest pictures and scientific results from
HST, the Hubble Space Telescope.
Relativity Everything that you want to know about General
Relativity, curved spacetime, and gravitational radiation!
Cosmology How did the Universe begin? How will it end?
Large Scale Structure Clusters & Superclusters of Galaxies. What
do they look like?
to Doug Hamilton's Home Page