Next: The <grid> block
Up: Editing the input file
Previous: The <job> block
Parameters in this block control times in a job (such as ending time, or
data output times). They are accessed by the function main.c.
- tlim: time to stop integration, in units defined by problem
- nlim: maximum number of cycles of the main loop before stopping.
- cour_no: CFL number, must be less than 1.0
- dt_hst: time interval between history dumps, in units defined by problem
- dt_bin: time interval between binary dumps, in units defined by problem
- dt_hdf: currently not used
- dt_tab: time interval between tabular dumps, in units defined by problem
- dt_res: currently not used.