MIRIAD Work in Progress
Here we list some work in progress areas. See also the TODO list in $MIR
- CARMA: some overall fixing to make sure things work for 15 ants. Already
tasks like listobs and gplist had to be modified. (nov 2005)
- CARMA is considering introducing 2 new uv variables: dazim(nants)
and delev(nants). (nov 2005)
- 64 bit architectures have problems allocating their memory above
MAXBUF. Possible solutions are using something like a -fdefault-integer-8
compiler flag, but this also needs some code changes, or
assuming the linker can relocate common blocks (the intel compiler can).
- nov 2005.
- SMA: various new routines. (2005)
- Overhauling the installation.
- Merging the ATNF and CARMA/SMA/WSRT/.. version