ASTR 688 S
Evolution of the Solar
- Time: Tuesday/Thursday 3:30-4:45, Spring 1996
- Room: CSS 0201
- Prof: Doug Hamilton
- Problem Set 3 is due on Thursday, April 25.
- The final exam will include a take-home written
component (about 1/2 a problem set) and a short oral component on
concepts covered in class and on your project.
- Interested in current research on planets? Check out the Planetary
- Read up on Other
Planetary Systems! The links to SEDS and 51 Peg are pretty good.
Here ia a local copy of four known
- Read through the handouts on pulsar planets.
Think about the observed parameters of the
new planetary systems.
- Watch the planets move! Where is comet Hale-Bopp? Try
- Problem Set 1 was due on Thursday, Feb
22. Give me the LaTeX file!
- Problem Set 2 is due on Thursday, March
14. Give me the LaTeX file!
- A one-page summary of your Class
Project is due on Tuesday, April 2.