ASTR120, Fall 2007
- Prof: Doug Hamilton
- Lecture: TTh 11:00am-12:15pm (CSS 2428)
- Office Hours: TTh 12:15pm-1:15pm or by
appointment (CSS 1245)
- Teaching Assistants: Mia Bovill
- Discussion: F 2:00pm-2:50pm (CSS 2428)
- Office Hours: W 2:00pm-3:00pm, F 3:00pm-4:00pm (CSS 0224A)
Material to Help You Out
STARS & OUR GALAXY
- Hubble Space Telescope
This page contains the latest pictures and scientific results from
HST, the Hubble Space Telescope.
Relativity Everything that you want to know about General
Relativity, curved spacetime, and gravitational radiation!
Cosmology How did the Universe begin? How will it end?
Large Scale Structure Clusters & Superclusters of Galaxies. What
do they look like?
to Doug Hamilton's Home Page