- Congratulations to Our Graduating Students!
- JWST Cycle 2 awards
- Spectroscopic identification of water emission from a main-belt comet
- GRAD-MAP student update
- Joe DeMartini awarded a Chateaubriand Fellowship
- Hartzell Selected for Martian Moons eXplorer (MMX) Science Team
- Science, Discovery and the Universe Scholars Program to Close After Successful 25-Year Run
- Alum Amy Steele to become the Director of Astronomy and Research at Yerkes Observatory
- Department Awards
- A reflective, metal-rich atmosphere for GJ 1214b from its JWST phase curve
No talks or events are currently scheduled.