- Preview of Solar System's Demise
- Congratulations to Weizhe Liu on winning the Wilson Prize!
- Congratulations Dr. Laura Lenkic!
- Jessica Sunshine in the news and at the Lucy mission launch
- Recent Publication from Raugh
- Agrusa also in...
- JSI extended
- New IPDA Chair: Gerbs Bauer
- Agrusa in MIT Tech Review
- BANG seminar series kicks off on Thursday
- Dr. Henning (ASTR PhD 1990) tapped as next Assistant Director for New Mexico Operations
- Recent Publications from Grell and Ye et al.
- Into the Fall semester!
- ChongChong He paper in ApJ
- Congratulations to the Small Bodies Node on their successful review
- Alum News: Sheth heads to WH; Ballouz et al article in MNRAS
- Congratulations to Drs. Frederick, Sheppard, Cunningham, and Levy!
Upcoming Talks in the Next Ten Days
Location: Online via Zoom (link sent out to the PALS distribution list prior to the talk)
Speaker: Ariel Graykowski (UCLA)
Title: Investigation of the Fragments of Split Comet 73P
Date: Monday 25-Oct-2021 at 11:15-12:15
Series: Astronomy Colloquium
Location: ATL 2400
Speaker: Dr. Ronald Ballouz (APL)
Title: The strengths of near-Earth asteroid surfaces from remote and in situ measurements
Date: Wednesday 27-Oct-2021 at 16:05-17:00 (4:05-5:00 pm)
Series: BANG Seminar
Location: Zoom (link to be emailed)
Speaker: Mike Gill, Jithin George, Corbin Taylor, John Vernaleo
Title: "Transitioning from an Astronomy PhD Program to the Software Industry”
Date: Thu 28-Oct-2021 at 4:00-5:00 PM
Series: Planetary and exoplanetary Astronomy Lunch Seminar (PALS)
Location: ATL 1250 and via Zoom (link sent out to the PALS distribution list prior to the talk)
Speaker: `Teal (University of Maryland)
Date: Monday 01-Nov-2021 at 11:15-12:15