- ADAP proposals selected
- Quanzhi Ye quoted in Forbes article about youngest comet discoverer
- Cole Miller and Isiah Holt receive Faculty-Student Research Award
- Brad Cenko and team receive NASA Agency Honor Award
- Claire Guepin receives prize from the Chancellerie des Universités de Paris
- Jessica Sunshine quoted in...
- University of Maryland Astronomers Find X-rays Lingering Years After Landmark Neutron Star Collision
- Claire Guepin to receive award from the French Physical Society
- Congratulations to our department members and friends who have received NASA medals!
- Graduate Student Ben Hord selected for funding through FINESST
- Is There a Black Hole In Our Backyard?
- Dr. Kyle Murphy Part of Team Awarded $1.25 million for space weather research study
- Drs. Brad Cenko and Michael Loewenstein along with grad student Zeeve Rogoszinski have been featured in the media talking about their projects
- Congratulations to the 53 Astronomy students who made the CMNS Dean's List for Spring 2020!
- Graduate Student Julian Marohnic selected for funding through FINESST
- Derek Richardson awarded Kirwan Research and Scholarship Prize
Upcoming Talks in the Next Ten Days
Speaker: Jose Aponte (GSFC/Catholic Univ)
Title: Organic Astrochemistry 101: Meteorites and the Origins of Life on Earth
Date: Monday 25-Jan-2021 at 11:15-12:15